1. Poor data quality / Inconsistent and/or incorrect analytics/data metrics.
2. We fix the issues around incorrect data (SEC/Government filing problems), incomplete view of business which can result in wrong invoicing send out, incomplete/missed revenue, and the inability to cross-sell/down sell/upsell.
3. Duplicate data in reports, which can lead to incorrect data/incorrect analysis. This results in wasted time correcting the issue creating a lack of trust.
4. Understanding how to build and execute a program focused on data-first digital/business transformation.
5. Ensuring that the right people have the information they need to make the best decision at the right time (data-driven decision making).
6. Understanding of how to build a secure hybrid-cloud data and applications migration strategy (AWS/Azure/Google, including DevOps).
- Pandemic impacts/results from not having your data cloud accessible
- Avoid high cloud monthly fees by limiting the services you buy to the specific services you need and automatically disabling services when they aren't needed
- Lack of data security which can result in government fines and judgements